Termite Facts & Treatment
Termites are silent destroyers because of their ability to chew through wood, flooring and even wallpaper undetected. There are about 2,000 known termite species in the world. Each year, termites cause more than $5 billion in property damage. In Darwin we have the largest termite in Australia, ‘Mastotermes darwiniensis.
We offer a range of termite prevention & treatment services to keep you and your property safe.
- FREE Quotes
- Prevention and treatment to residential and commercial properties
- Deep root injection treatment for termite prevention and protection of trees
- Under slab protection during pre-construction phase
- Renovation termite protection
HomeGuard is a Precision Termite Management system which is a physical and chemical subterranean termite barrier in one. It is installed to the foundations of new buildings or extensions to provide a continuous barrier, which prevents concealed entry of subterranean termites into the building, thereby protecting the asset.
- Camilleri Underslab Injection System
- Sherwood Chemicals